Thread: Map Oddity

Default Map Oddity

I've been a Mapfiend user for a while now and first of all, THANK YOU! The maps here are the best around and I sincerely appreciate all the effort that goes into that!

Now on to my issue...

I'm a Necro, so I tend to solo quite a bit. My typical path takes me through Sunderock, which I noticed is now missing the connecting zone line names. I'm not sure if this issue applies to ALL maps, but even if it's just one, we've lost a lot of really important info.

Not trying to complain, just hoping you can reproduce it and fix it soon.

Thank you again for the awesome maps!

-Mog

It is what it is.

Mog,

I'm not seeing that issue. When you go to the display maps and look at sunderrock, shut off the mob layer and layer 3. I see the zone names by the zone lines. If this is not what you are seeing, maybe you need to redownload that map? or just layer 2 of it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal View Post
    Mog,

I'm not seeing that issue. When you go to the display maps and look at sunderrock, shut off the mob layer and layer 3. I see the zone names by the zone lines. If this is not what you are seeing, maybe you need to redownload that map? or just layer 2 of it anyway.
    Strange, I'll try re-downloading them again and then I'll try your suggestion. Thank you very much for your reply and again thank you for the hard work!

-Mog

Thread Information