XtorZadamose wrote:

Chandrok wrote:

These issues should be resolved in the next patch.
Is there any way you can update us on what is going on with this? I didn't see anything in the patch notes for 6/27/12. I understand that it is nothing game breaking but it can be frustrating when you did not get credit for zoning into a zone and didn't get credit for killing a single named mob in the zone or for doing certain tasks.

One example is that i know for sure i not only zoned into old blackburrow in SoD but i also killed every named mob on the hunter listing some time before the SoD achievement list went live, though it did not give me credit for those things. I recently zoned into old blackburrow and killed 2 named mobs and got credit for zoning in as well as getting credit for killing both mobs on the hunter achievement. If a patch is eventually coming to give people due credit for what they did in the past will that be overwritten by what they have done since the achievement listing for SoD went live?
Unfortunately there was no tracking for killing named NPC's in SoD until we were close to completing the SoD achievements. Any NPC's you may have killed before the tracking existed would not count toward the achievements. This will be the same for any achievements we may make for older content in the future.

More...