So I messed around and was able to make quest info accessable from your Maps Window (or Atlas to be more exact.)

I used ToB as my example. You'll see the top picture is the Atlas with the ToB link to see the map. Under that is the link I added to see the ToB Access quest (pictured at the bottom.) I cut out a lot of the BS text (since it's a tedious task to move it all into a Map) but everything you need should be there. I plan on adding in the text for Sky 1-3 and Tak 1-3 on the 2nd Layer of this Quest Info map and prolly Samples on the 3rd Layer. That way you can toggle between the pages like a book.

You may notice the Quest Info is labeled as a zone. It seems I can't just add a random map name into the maps file. SOE must have a list of "allowed" map file names to look for, so I just used one of the LDoN maps for my canvas. This stuff could be put on the 2nd layer of the ToB map, but that map is a lot larger and since I used this one as my canvas the spacing between the lines seems to jumble when I tried copying it to Layer 2 of ToB.

I am not sure if this is something a lot of people would like, so if I get some positive feedback I will probably go ahead and do a few of these from DSK / DP access to Solteris. The nice thing is there are a lot of essentially unused LDoN maps so there is plenty of room for these to be made.