Leighah wrote:

JChan wrote:

Mellifleur-Druzz wrote:

Please tell me this will fix the alt + tab crashing that has been widespread.
This particular update did not address this issue. However, we are still looking into the problem. The best thing to do is to keep sending the debug.dmp and dbg.txt files to us when the box asks you to or in the cases where it doesn't ask to send them to equserclient@soe.sony.com with as much information as you can of how it happened.
So when I crash and it occasionally has a pop up box telling me I crashed and would I like to send the info to SONY, I hit yes...I've done that a few times in the last couple days....and you also want what now? How do I get that to you, and when? I recall seeing a post some time ago that I need to find this file and email it but I think you want it just after I crash and before I reload EQ? Am I understanding that correctly?

I only recently started having this issue. Yesterday was particularly bad. I'd crash just standing around doing nothing... and I'd also crash if I tabbed out.. I think they are two separate issues, not being caused by the same thing exactly because of the way I crashed, but I can't really explain it better than that.

If it gives you the box to send it to Sony, you don't need to do anything else.

If however it doesn't give you that box, please look in your [EverQuest Client]\Logs directory and e-mail the dbg.txt and debug.dmp file to EQUserClient@soe.sony.com. Also please include what you were doing before the crash. We'll want this information after you crash but before you reload EQ.

The standing around crash and the alt-tabbing issues are separate issues and we're trying to track them down separately.

Thanks,

More...