Thread: Missing Maps

Default Missing Maps

Hi,
    Im having problems with almost half the maps. I deleted EQ from my comp then redownloaded it before hand I had all the maps but now when i try to download them seems im missing half of them. I DL them and use winzip to unzip them to the maps folder but nadda.

Any info I can get would be helpful

Thanks for your time

Could you give examples of the ones that are missing?

Same here. something goofed, and some chars would crash every time so i uninstalled, then reinstalled. so far, both guks and ww woods, commons. thanx for your work here, makes me realize how handy those are once i have trouble.

Did you try to download the individual maps you are missing to see if there is still a problem?

Commons, all Planes except tranq and Knowledge all TSS all DoDh basically everything after Luclin with the exception of the home cities pok potranq GH GL

It is what it is.

What color is your background? Some maps are all white lines and some are all black. If you have a white or black background, you may have maps that look completely empty.

started a list to try to help, been running around on mage 1.0 for fun. Frontier Mountains, Lake of ill omen, Kurn's tower, w woods, commonlands, butcherblock, unrest, mistmoore keasora, najena not working so far, thanx for checking into it.

I tried playing with the back ground, good idea, but unfortunatley didnt work, thanx.
    Last edited by Rinir; 04-09-2007 at 08:41 PM. Reason: added maps

samething happened to me, i had all my maps, had some work done on my computer i redownloaded everquest and now i can not get any maps downloaded. I have done it before from this site. Can someone please help please.

EXACT same thing has happen to me I deleted and reinstalled EQ a week ago and downloaded All maps pack and alot of maps just just don't show to narrow it down a bit for you basically all the maps that I wouldn't normally get before adding mapfiend maps are simply not there. It's very frustrating and nothing seems to help. All the normal pre mapfiend maps show after download just not the extra ones I need. Before I deleted EQ and reinstalled it I did not have this problem and all the maps worked just fine. Any help at all would be appericated. I will reply to any questions you need answered about this.

Thread Information