Thread: This is it.. I swear

It is what it is.

Default This is it.. I swear

The labels for the TSS and TBS maps have been fixed. I promise. I just finished running through every zone to make sure they were correct, and they are.

I'd like to thank the folks that took the time to post very concise posts and helped us to track down exactly what the issue was.

Yes, you should probably delete your layer 1 and layer 2 mapfiles and redownload the maps again. You can still download the layer 3 gridlines , but you have to do it individually.

I want to thank Xyrre for all the work she has done on cleaning up the layer 2 maps. What a mess that was (is). It's a tedious , mind numbing job, but at least the pay sucks. Thanks Xyrre! (Do I still have to buy you dinner?)

I am aware of the error returned when you submit a map for upload. It will get fixed in the morning. Maps are still being submitted, though.

I am also aware of the error being returned for some zones that says there is no map available for a particular zone, when there is. It will aos be fixed in the morning.

--

Don't forget to download your TBS maps early. The site gets hammered on expansion day.
    Last edited by Fatal; 02-11-2007 at 04:55 AM.

The "No Map Available" bug has been fixed.
    My browser RPG: Adia-Ond
    Help me test it!

Thread Information