Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EQ: ALL_MAPS package

It is what it is.

No.

EQ supplies osme base level maps but not many. Mostly just starter zones.

When you zone in to a zone it shows all layers of the maps you have. Base, 1, 2, and 3.

If you edit a base layer map, next time you patch it will be replaced. It doesn't generate any maps on the fly.

Ok, except for the dupes that have completely different locs, I believe I have fixed them all now. If you download after today and find more dupes, let me know.

X

NOTE:
    ALOT of zonelines have duplicat tags still. But as you mentioned this is because they do not have the same location.

Tuxxilia Forrest: Both ZL to Erudin and Paineel have double tags
    Everfrost Peaks: ZL to Blackburrow, Permafrost ( note other tag is called to permafrost caverns) and halas.

Icefall glacier: seems to have the wrong Zone tags on it.
    Last tiem I check you couldnt zone from Icefall to kitchkor.
    The steppes: same as above
    Gorku Mesa: same as above : wrong zone tags
    Cresent reach: same as above
    Blightfire moors: same as above
    Sunderock Springs: same as above
    Vergalind mines: same as above
    Direwind Cliffs: same as above
    Highpass Hold: same as above

infact cresen treach tags seem to have been split over atleast 2 other maps. If I was a betting man Id say it has to do with how you tag North central Antonica. Or mayeb just teh new expansion.

PoK: still has 3 tags pr point and 1 is in german.

hmmm odd Once I manually zone into a zone I get 1 map but if I use the atlass I get a different map/

Scratch the above thread. I will now only congirm zones ive manually entered. Might be worth lookin into what tags the atlass uses tough.

Because at current moment If i zone into PoK regular like I get a clean good map with 1 tag pr point and its really nice, however.

If while im in PoK I use my Atlas fucntion to check out another zone the atlas maps wont reflect the actual tags I get when I get there. This is slightly annoying. However more annoying is that if i use the atlas to get to get the map of PoK backup I will no longer have teh nice and clean version I had when I gated in. I will be stuck with a messy versions with 3 different tags pr point and 1 which is in german.

I then have to zone out of pok. Beeing bound and using gate does not reset the map. Only a reload of the zone will return my PoK map to itso rigional nice state. Also note that levanting inside teh zone does not reset the zone map to the origional clean look. Only a zone change does that

It is what it is.

er...

i'm not even sure how what to think of this. Let me mess with it and see what i get.

its basically just the tags that change.

Thread Information