Yraen_EMarr wrote:

secondfred wrote:

On this topic, for the achivement ones given for completing group zone tasks. Can these please be changed so they can be placed inside houses? Disable the effects for house placement. In an active guild you end up with a good number of them and given the new restrictions avaiulble for item placement in guild halls, it's a bit of a pain to maintain who can place them.
Almost. Just make them single house usable and leave the effects. Why am I completing an achievement to receive an item that gives me zero benefit?

If you want to add guild hall trophies, tie them into the raid achievements, not group achievements. I want to get some use out of these trophies, not hope for guild leadership to decide to turn on tributes so I can get the effects from something that *I* worked for.
We wanted the opportunity for Non Raiding guilds to also have guild trophies they could use and get effects from, NOT just the raiding guilds.

Unfortunately the system is not flexible enough to have it be both guild or personal tribute in one item. We *might* be able to make a conversion tradeskill recipe... but at this point I will not be assigning any priority to doing that.

More...