Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ever since they changed this site

Default Re

Here's a specific, text layer 1 , 2 and 3 for Blighted Moors, all are blank, all download as 0 KB as a file when you extract them.

I'm having similar issues with the downloads from this site of late (with certain maps coming up blank), dating back to the last expansion. For example, I haven't had a working map of Arcstone since PoR first came out. And now with this latest expansion, I can't get a working map of Blightfire Moors. The adjoining zones come in fine--I have working maps of the newly revamped West Freeport and of Crescent Reach. But my map of Highold Pass, which has always worked, is now blank as of these latest downloads. And I've downloaded the individual map files and the corresponding map packs when I was getting nowhere with the all-in-one package.

P.S. You can now add Goru'kar Mesa to the list of maps that are blank. I've even gone as far as deleting all of the map files and downloading them again from scratch and nothing.

P.S.S. Okay, I'm a moron. Putting the map files in the folder titled MAPS helped tremendously...duh. Maps working fine ingame now...sorry.
    Last edited by kothos; 10-18-2006 at 07:28 PM.

Thread Information