Caudyr wrote:

yinlaBB wrote:

Vindyne wrote:

darchon wrote:

siddar wrote:

No more using aug solvent to remove type 3 augs, purity augs, and emblem augs without destroying them.
Please revert this.

This was the best change made in recent months. Not requiring players to go back several expansions to grind currency for Type 3 augs or Purity augs.... or grind platinum (or buy it) to buy Emblems was an excellent change. Once you got your set of 8 purity augs and emblem you're set for a long time, and thats how it should be.

Not some meaningless grind.

So yea, change it so all Type 3 augs, Purity Augs and Emblems require a Class I Distiller please thanks.
yes please. it was so nice not having to deal with over the top platsinks for a month or so.
or put in a higher priced distiller to remove them.

You want people to gear up in each tier, yet you keep things with a lot of farming and are a high plat sink like this, which puts people off doing what you want.
I'm with these guys. Please either revert it to the way it was before...or change the augs so they can be removed with either the highest distiller or make a new one above it for them. I loathe replacing armor on any of my characters because of the type 3's and purity augs being destroyed.

I also often just don't get type 3's because of this...15k every time I change a slot adds up really fast...

For that matter...it's kind of ridiculous for the VoA emblems to be like this, too...when you have to do a quest that requires 4 rare drops every time you need a new BP (or you could pay 10-25k per in bazaar depending on when you do it and what server you're on...because of fluctuating bazaar prices, heh).

The whole removing emblems was a godsend for things like this. It's kind of crappy that the quest doesn't unlock the emblems for purchase on a merchant for plat, too...I wouldn't even complain if you only had to do it once and then not again.

To reiterate...please revert this change to what it was before this update...or change the augs so they can be removed with either the highest distiller or make a new one for them!

Then again...it was useful to us so I doubt it'll happen, heh...
The ability to remove non-removable augs was never intended. This was reverted to the previous functionality of needing a Perfected Augmentation Distiller. Alternatively, if you wish to destroy the non-removable augs, you may now do so by right-clicking on them. Solvents are no longer required.

More...