Thread: Maps and station

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default I now have ONE hair left on my head

The maps are found in the map folder @ C:\ProgramData\Sony Online Entertainment\Installed Games\Everquest I have removed the map file that was there and replaced it with the allmap file from Mapfiend. Rebooted computer, Station Launcher did Update, but with the same results. Not all maps are working!! I will try and run a full scan one more time, before I move on to another game that's not Sony related, and save that one lonely hair on my head.

I put mine in this directory and have no problems.Did you got to prog data/soe/installed games/eq then maps?

Quote Originally Posted by gumbolie View Post
    The maps are found in the map folder @ C:\ProgramData\Sony Online Entertainment\Installed Games\Everquest I have removed the map file that was there and replaced it with the allmap file from Mapfiend. Rebooted computer, Station Launcher did Update, but with the same results. Not all maps are working!! ...
    The maps folder has a lot of txt files which are the actual maps. You need to unpack the allmaps file (a zip archive) and place those files in the maps directory.

Thread Information