Varalla wrote:

Spike wrote:

Why is everyone so serious.

I would actually buy an ornament that turned my sword into a classic rubber chicken.
Although everyones tastes are different, for the most part high end weapons used to look decent with a few rare exceptions. Some of the new graphics are so horrid (arguably by design) it makes some feel as if they need to spend money for a decent graphic.

(On a side note I may not go for the rubber chicken, but a rolling pin would be sweet)
Again. teh new chiten weapons were not designed to encourage Station Cash sales. They were designed to match lore.

Obviously players could care less about lore, and just want pretty. So I will not be asking for things to match lore unless that lore is also pretty.

Again. to be clear, they were made to match LORE... not specifically to drive sales.

And the prettiest weapons weapons from the expansion just have not been seen yet. When more players are past the queen, you will start seeing the dwarven based weapons, these are much more ornate. And finally... there are the "heart of the underfoot" weapons. People in beta have seen me walking around with the mace from that set.

More...