Check out these interesting threads and many others on the EQLive Official Forums

EverQuest Trivia # 452 - Posted by Emarinn, winner of EverQuest Trivia #450

Almar's Guides is back for EQ! - Discussion started by Community Member AlmarWinfield

So I've come back to EQ after a long time away to start writing some guides again... and this time I am going to ramp it up with videos! I've been making videos for WoW and Aion the past year or so and they have been a pretty big hit, so I decided to come back to EQ and start making some videos here. (Continues...)

Downloading the Game Client - Discussion started by Community Member Serinay

Is there a webpage where I can download and install the Everquest client instead of going CD by CD with my originals? I've been looking around the website, but pathing around to get what I want is confusing.

Ocean of Tears - Discussion started by Community Member Tartracheon

How do you get to OOT now?? I went to the docks in BBM and no teleporter to this zone now ????

Also ....I was in Dranik Scar and noticed the mobs were only hitting for 50-70 points ----Have ALL the zones had a massive reduction in mob difficulty (that's really cool if they have because my casters were being nailed in old EQ).

More...