Hatsee wrote:

krachtpatser wrote:

Dev-Ngreth wrote:

Um no.

3 piercers per tier... there are 3 raid tiers. The first raid tier is "split" equivalent to the first two group tiers.

so 9 piercers for the expansion, not including any specials there may be on top of that.

also 3 warrior only 1hs, 3 priest 1hb, etc...

and yes, the "common" piercer, is more common than the one on the beast, and is an upgrade from SoD's piercer for all classes, just not the "jump" the rogue only one is getting.
So we get shafted again or would you elaborate on 'Jump'?

Weaponry is one of a rogues most important means to upgrade in terms of dps, an upgrade that is desperatly needed as you guys yourself allready acknowledged.

And then the item is made as inaccesible as it is right now. As people allready responded, the expectancy value for it to drop is once every 80 days. So say a raid has 4 rogues on average it would thus require almost a year of farmage to deck these 4 rogues out with rogue-only/stay_up_to_par_dpswise_compared_to_other_classes daggers?

Sec.

The dagger from the Beast is the rogue only one he said, it is a hair above the other one in terms of ratio, has like 5 heroic dex on it, and was made rarer. The other dagger will be more common, as it has the normal class grouping on it.

If they really wont do what I said above or make the class specific one drop more often the best bet is maybe to swap the two T6 daggers so that people have more of a shot to get one of them. That is if they'd even go for that.

But you aren't screwed, other than they buried your other dagger farther in, probably from Arthicrex.

Also you probably wont have problems keeping upto anyone without that dagger, as I said the ratio is a hair more, not enough that it would unbalance you to not have it. Or did it have more BS on it? I forget that detail.
the rogue only dagger has a small amount of heroic dex, and a slightly higher damage ratio, but it generally the same as the other piercers. There will be the normal stat variations you see in items of course. The Backstab amount is the same as the "normal" piercer. (As it is , I raised the normal piercier to match the rogue piercer late in beta) The "normal" piercer will still be an upgrade over last expansions piercers.

I would hope you guild management sees this and allows for the looting of both, as the "standard" makes a good primary until you can get the rare drop of the rogue only, where it then becomes the best choice for a secondary.

As it is, the rogue, war, knight and h2h weapons already HAVE a tweek to their drop rate in excess of what the class distribution dictates for them. But, they are still some of the rarer items in the expansion.

They will not be made to have the same drop rate as other drops.

There will not be an "item mold" this expansion, and there are no plans for it in the future, though plans change.

The "end" raids have additional options for weapons that the earlier raids do not have.

More...