Its true that I asked this discussion thread to be left open for a while. Mainly because I wanted to get additional feedback on the overall issue and not specific incidents. I asked everyone to keep the discussion civil and appropriate for the forums to show that we are not moderating your discussion about the general topic.

Over the past week we received many abuse reports with inappropriate forum behavior regarding this thread and other similar threads. We have already given you the proper avenue regarding the issue and have already told you we aren't going to discuss specific issues publically. I am reviewing abuse reports over the weekend and will be taking actions.

This thread will be closed at the end of the day. If you have any additional feedback on the overall topic (not specific issues) do so by the end of the day.

I'm collecting all the valid feedback from the thread and putting it in a report to be reviewed. Your feedback will be heard. Let's move on to other topics now like playing the game, Valentine's Day and the upcoming Anniversary.

More...