odyl wrote:

Thats what I turned off below and it's 99% better.
http://www.tweakguides.com/NVFORCE_6.html

Vertical Sync: Vertical Synchronization (also called Vertical Sync or VSync) is the synchronization of your monitor and graphics card's abilities to draw a certain number of frames per second (or FPS) on the screen. It is covered in detail on this page of the Gamer's Graphics & Display Settings Guide. If Vertical Sync is disabled, your FPS will improve, and it can now also exceed the refresh rate cap, however you may notice some screen "tearing" – the top portion of the screen being slightly out of alignment with the bottom. This causes no damage to your monitor, and in general it is strongly recommended that Vertical sync be disabled in all games to improve performance. Since almost every current game has the option to enable or disable VSync in the in-game settings, I recommend you select the 'Use the 3D application setting' option here, and manually set the VSync in each game. This prevents conflicts between games and the Forceware drivers. Note that if you insist on forcing VSync to On here, try enabling Triple Buffering to improve overall performance when VSync is enabled.
Wow, I can't imagine why that would make any difference, but if it works I'm not one to argue. Though I'm one of those people that can't STAND running with vsync off (I hate tearing).

If any of you with this problem try this and it really works, please post.

More...