Song wrote:

I mean I made changes, significantly increasing the amount of damage the "Synchronous" effect does. So I am not sure why it is not increased.

Are these parses post patch? (since 1/13)

the parses were made post 1/13 patch, we have seen an increase in dps but this is still not enough to be efficient during raid fights. I think the very low proc rate is the main issue in this situation.

Are you sure the rogue AA virulent venom and combat effect focus are working on those poisons? because these raise the proc rate of bite poisons (3 proc / min + 1 for CE + 1 for VV = around 5 ppm for bite poison) and we are still at 1ppm for T/V poisons at best even with full CE and Virulent venom AA maxed.
It may not because I am using a negative number for the proc rate, which may negate the other abilities. it is -50 which brings the normal 2ppm down to 1ppm. I can try -2 proc rate which if it continues should get it near the 2ppm (-1 often means other things in our code) But I can also again address the damage. I don't want this going at 4 of 5 PPM though. It really would encourage rogues to start getting grouping pairs.

More...