(sender being left out)

*You depend on other rogues carrying poisons which are limited (non-vendor by design).

I need a way to all but guarantee, with current code, that these can ONLY be used against raid targets. Do you have a method? Requiring 2 rogues and the low proc rate pretty much brings it to raid only. (yes I know this can be used in group situations, but it is horribly ineffective in group situations.)

We went over this as a group on these forums, and this is what we came up with.

* You depend on other rogue's survivability.

See above. You are also not alone here there are some monk and berserker abilities that multiply with more than one monk or zerker.

*You need to organise who has what buffed, which rogue has Tallon, which has Vallon. When one rogue dies, you need to reorganise on the fly until he's rezzed. That's an incredibly challenging tasks when mobs like Fippy routinely take out melee dps (especially rogues who have limited mitigation versus monks / rangers).

See above. And really. This can happy to anyone, see above.

*You need to carry all that stuff on every raid. I carry about 5 bottles now for raids. The normal DPS one, the Trauma one, the Tallon one, The vallon one, the Accuracy debuff one.

No sympathy here. Players carry around too much

*Our dps is tied through consumables. No class but rogues are asked to farm items to maximise their dps. I can't imagine wizards being asked to farm certain items before they can nuke, or warriors being asked to farm before they can use their defesive disc, nor should imo a rogue be asked to farm items to do DPS.

Rangers are. You are not alone. And this is the way it is going to be. I think Rangers even have to spend MORE than you do for "baseline" DPS. (note baseline, not extra)

This specific poison takes extra effort, yes above what rangers do. but unlike the BASE rogue DPS poisons (that add 400-450 DPS) we are not "counting" these in your DPS. Since you have to expend extra effort for these, we are letting them be "free" of being included in "baseline" considerations. So this is "extra" effort you can spend to do "extra" damage. It will not be included in calculations where we decide "X class needs more, is doing too much" unless it gets out of hand (you know I have to include that possibly "get out of hand" caveat)

Wizards (mages, enchanters, necromancers) also now have potions to buy, and cannot even make it for themselves. So you REALLY are no longer alone. Those potions take drops as well. You are even better off because you can make it yourself.

This is meant as EXTRA DPS, not "base" rogue DPS. Yes for this extra DPS you need to expend extra effort. It is also not going to be useful in all cases, and the team is fine with that.

More...