ajr123 wrote:

isaiah655 wrote:

darchon wrote:

isaiah655 wrote:

darchon wrote:

LokiFenris wrote:

I would ask that these tonics please be removed. They are about on par with enchanter mana flare buff line. Other than CC this was an enchanter's primary raid role. It is not fair to give away a class raid role in the form of a potion. These are extremely overpowered and need to be removed ASAP.
SoE has been stepping on druid abilities since the beginning. (Ports, Skin line with the advent of Aego line, Regen line, Strength line, Heals - mercs etc.) This is a MINOR "stepping" on your class abilities. Infact it stacks. We didn't get compensated for our Ports being taken in SoL or PoP or GHall by having those things removed. This is a benefit to all (I admittadly use PoP books as a druid), and you too can use these tonics/poisons

I get a poison that is 30% the proc, limited to ONE spell type (all casters use more than one. Ice / Fire or Fire / Magic etc.) So the proc only is working its 30% on SOME of my nukes.

Guys, fix your colors, please. Black on black is impossible to read.

Can you only use one tonic type at a time?
Yes you can only use one tonic of a type at the same time. The reason mine was that color, was for some reason typing in this box (reply) lagged and it didn't register like every 1/3 key stroke. So I went into word, typed what I had to say and pasted it back in here.

The tonic has a slot ten:Screech effect. Just like the Form of XXXX line has a Slot X(I don't know number): Screech effect.

Meaning you cannot stack them even though they have no stat bonuses that overlap.
So, if Wizards are cycling nukes, which undoubtedly come in a variety, that's even better for us. If they're cycling fire cold and magic, for instance, that's only an average of 1 1/3 per 10 casts. MR procs on the rest. I can deal with that.
Well, there is an "all resist" tonic that works with ANY resist, but that one is 2250dd instead of 3k. However, unless they've changed their minds, the tonics are supposed to stack with MR and be able to proc at the same time. Maybe we need a dev comment on that just to be clear, but i think i remember that being the intention in beta. I never group with encs it seems, so i don't actually know if they can proc at the same time currently.
they should at least coexist. They may not both proc on the same spell, but they should not overwrite each other. And you will not get the potion proc on EVERY spell... so the enchanter spell can proc on the other spells... CONTINUING its role. As it is, the spell with the highest proc rate should take priority, but it depends on codes order of operations there, so I am not sure. I expect the Enchanter spell has a higher proc rate, so is likley to happen more often.

If I was a wizard on a raid, I would want BOTH the potion and the enchater spell

There should be a proc limit on the Potion as well, if there is not there is a bug.

More...