First off.. my feelings haven't been hurt in any way by these threads. Secondly, I don't make punitive decisions like that. While it's certainly more appreciated when people make constructive and rational arguments to defend their side of an issue, I DO understand that people get passionate about this sort of thing, and that passion can come through in harsh tones or words on a forum post.

The simple fact however, is no matter how reasoned, calm, polite, angry, harsh, etc. your comments or opinions may be, there are times when we simply will not agree. The decisions made on the various forms of agro reductions were brought up in our systems meeting and I relayed my intention to change certain abilities and described why I was making the changes. There was no push back, and I went forward with the changes.

Some of you seem really hung up on the fact that one of the abilities was from SoD and not Underfoot, and because of that it shouldn't be changed. In reality, this doesn't make any difference. A change needed to be made, and it wouldn't have mattered to me if the ability was from Luclin, PoP, PoR, or any other expansion.

More...