gothtank wrote:

So we have been at some of the T6 named for a while now. Some of the named seem to be so rare its not even funny. At times we just scratch our head and wonder if we are even doing the right thing.

I would like to know if there is some sort of more complicated spawn method other than kill PH and see if named pops. With the rareness of named i cant help but to thank there is some weird and unusual spawn method to named.

• Kill every thing in an area - forcing massive DPS
  • Kill X amount of Y creatures before Z named spawns -- forcing masive DPS
  • Kill within a certain range of named PH -- forcing people to camp in terrible areas
  • or named wont spawn every X amount of hours -- at times i think this is the case. a few times early in the AM we would go to the camp and we would get 1-3 named then 6+ hours later nothing..
something just doesnt seem right. here are a couple named we have never seen yet just in Bell's Rest.

• Vrolg the Charger - Killing where its marked on the map. other named have spawned where marked. We also tend to kill a few random other mobs within the camp. We outside of the area near where all the combatents are so we can avoid having to kill ripskin all the time. (anyway to make him just static or none KoS/Assist?)
  • Guardian Romix - Same as Vrolg. killing spot where its marked.
  • Cenobite Denuar -- this guy we have been just killing tons of Burynai in the area where its marked on the map. Killing all of them all the way up the path there. We have gotten the plant named there 1 time so far.
I think we have spent a grand total of 12 hours at the Plant/Cenobite spot killing

• Thornscape - 1time
16+ hours camping the gnolls.. We have seen

• Soothsayer probably 5+ times
  • Neppigrim Raztupit -- 1 -2 times
  • The other gnome/dwarf -- 1 -2 times
  • Bermax Flamepaw -- 2+ times
Please anyone else that has issues with other named lets report them so they can be fixed/looked into.
For now all I can say it that we weren't the ones that put those spots on your maps. You might want to talk to the person that did and find out how accurate they are.

11 rares in 16 hours is pretty close to right. Certainly within a margin of error for such a short time gathering data.

I can look into the ones you are worried about... after lunch.

A

More...