You will see the better ones in future raids. Right now you are mostly getting chitin or obsidian which are made from rocks... or bug body parts.

I did make a mistake in how I went about getting the new graphics. I only had 1 for each damage type made (1hs, 2hs, 1hb, 2hb, 1hp, 2hp, h2h, sometimes a bow.) I am defenitely planing more variety around the types in the future.

The Chitin and Obsidian weapons have a certain look of being "crude" which it seems few people like, so I will avoid it in the future.

The Ceramic weapons were made with simplicity in mind, since there had been requests for simple weapons in the chatter.

You will start seeing the dwarven weapons in the future raids. These are you more traditional fancy weapons that I hope more people will like. Of course we can't satisfy all players, and variety will be an issue from what I mentioned above. There is a 1hs axe, a 2hs axe, a 1hb hammer, a 2hb battlehammer, a spear, a hatchet dagger (which I thought was nicely different but still got some complaints in beta ) and a katar (got the most complaints ) with "twisted" versions of the above, then "raid" versions of both with more complex textures and particle effects.

Past that I am not going to comment any more.

(Edit added a missing word)

More...