Nolrog wrote:

Ngerth also said he didn't want to raise the caps until each of the trades had a viable skill up path to the new cap. That was a while ago though so he may have already fixed that some what.

One other thing that he wants to address is the mastery AAs. Those make things come into the world much faster so he has to make the very high trivials in order to compensate for them.

So lots of things to do before he will raise the caps.
Yup. Tradeskill cap is a mess right now

I think Fletching is about the only one left that will really need work. Baking, Brewing and Pottery can go along for the ride, and will need new recipes, but I do not foresee an issue with them when we get to that point.

I am not being particularly nice with the Shawl 2.0 quest. The first one is a "you must be this tall and this patient" to ride... and then I slack off, and let it be easier. The first one *is* intended to weed out the folks without the patience to do it, and hopefully make the resultant final item rarer as I weed out the folks without the fortitude to get going.

I have completed 3 of the 7 real quests (8 is going to be 2 elements, maybe a few more though I don't see it, with no actual tradeskills involved)

More...