Check out these interesting threads and many others on the EQLive Official Forums

Everquest Trivia #434 - posted by Qutsemnie, winner of EverQuest Trivia #433

Mistmoore's Throne, The Arena and Venril Sathir - Discussion started by Community Member Merlin8902

I noticed that Mistmoore's Throne from Castle Mistmoore is also in the Arena - it's a place of interest to me when I consider Venril Sathir. Venril aquired immortality by somehow discovering that sacrificing an extraordinary amount of people to Innoruuk would bring him lichdom as the souls entered into Innoruuk's couldron.

If the Arena predates the Combine era, a time that no doubt Mistmoore was alive in, could it be that the Arena was also used for a similar purpose? The sacrificing of millions of souls would bring the owner, which I'm assuming from the Mistmoore throne in the Arena would be him?

Could it also be that Venril Sathir aquired the details of this ritual from Mistmoore or his agents?

Ranger Epic 1.0 - Discussion started by Community Member Dengar

I have a lvl 55 ranger that I have returned to after a long time away, Velious was last expansion. I want to begin working on my earthcaller/swiftwind quest line but have several questions.

1. How much of this questline is soloable at my level? I understand a lot has changed since I last played and hear that many people solo this quest including the PoH emerald & Venril Sathir parts. Is this possible and at what level?

2. My last experience with Plane of Hate was that you had to teleport in and the only way out was to teleport out. Is this still the way it is done?

Artwork by Merlu - Discussion started by Community Member Merlu

Merlu has been sharing some really nice fan art pieces with us for a while now. Have you stopped in to take a look?

More...