Check out these interesting threads and many others on the EQLive Official Forums

Everquest Trivia # 431 - posted by Morituus, winner of EverQuest Trivia #430

Illusion clicky quests - Discussion started by Community Member Mardy

So g/f and I were just questing & doing faction in Dragonscale Hills, when we ran across a quest by accident. Looked it up, and it was a minotaur illusion mask quest! http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/...html?quest=4754

Here I was thinking the minotaur I've seen was a LoN only thing, so I never really looked into it. This quest was quite easy to do, and we all got the illusion mask that night. Fun times, nothing like bumping into something cool and being surprised by the game. The bonus is that it's all/all so it's not just a bard/rogue thing.

Anyways, I was wondering if anybody knows of any other all/all illusion quests that I have missed? So far I've gotten spectre illusion, wood elf illusion, minotaur illusion. I skipped the skele illusion quest because I already have an amulet of necropotence. Anybody know of any other ones that may be cool to do? Thanks!

Help, I am not getting all info needed - Discussion started by Community Member Izbaygh

I downloaded the 14 day trail version. I'm doing okay and have figured out some stuff. However, for the life of me I can't figure out the basics of moving body parts. For instance, how does one swing their arm to kill something? Or pick something up? I know how to duck and turn. That's about it. I tried looking for a Help section about this, but came up zip.

Links for Newbies and Non-newbies - Discussion started by Community Member Thulack

Post awhile ago that had links for people. Condensed down the post and here are the links. Anyway enjoy the info as it will keep you busy for days.

More...