Vanlor wrote:

aresgodofwar wrote:

SKlug wrote:

wire wrote:

With the coding time devoted to this fix, when can we expect changes to the pet spawning code which will allow Twincast to properly affect Rumbling Servant?
The difficulty of that is at least an order of magnitude greater.

So from what i understand of your post, every other DPS class has to deal with twice the aggro during twincast expect necros? WHile mages still get left behind, not because of design but becasue of coding issues? Is there a way to compensate for having 50% of our spell dps not twincastable? Maybe while under the effect of twincast it acts like a focus effect and makes a new RS pet that has 2x stats / dps of a single RS pet? Sort of a 18 second focus effect that doesn't effect any other pet.

Not to take the wind out of your sails, but it isn't like necs just got a huge boost (right now... zero boost). Even when some dots do get enabled for this, a necro only has those aas for a whopping 3% chance. We don't get a spell for a 100% chance during activation.

SKlug, do you know if the new twincast/dot code will affect enchanter twincast aura for dots as well? Do you have any sort of eta on the fix for dot type 3s or broken tributes?
that is a design fix not a code fix. It does NOT look like it will make it into the patch.

can you get me some more information please? Just to save me time digging through databases for things that are difficult to search for.

can I get a list of all of the type 3's that are supposed to work on DoT's AND a few items that the class that uses that type 3 can wear that it fits in?

More...