Changes to Classic Mission are on Test

This post supersedes the other two that I made on this topic, so we’re going to un-sticky those and let them be free to do as they will.

I encourage you to pop onto Test and look to see what we've decided on, but here's a summary.

· Existing "raid" items have been "zeroed out". All of their stats and aug slots have been removed. This will return all augs to the character. Please remember to drop them into a bag before you zone. If you're concerned about bag space, I suggest you camp out in a bank when you log out before the update on the 7th.

· Those items can be turned in to the item merchant for a full refund of the Brew used to purchase them. Turning one of those zeroed out items will give the character one of a list of items as a gift.

· Participation in the classic raids against Lord Nagafen and Lady Vox will require that a character have completed any seven of the raid events listed below.

· Purchasing any of the raid gear from the merchant will also require completion of any seven of those raids.

· The "group" items have been boosted to be similar in power to current Tier 4 Seeds of Destruction items.

· The augments will be not be exclusively locked behind the raid completion requirement, making them "group" gear.

Queen Malarion - Hard

Stop the Ascension - Hard

Bloody - Kithicor - Hard

A Council Divided - Hard or Standard

Claiming Felbane - Hard or Standard

Jaled Dar versus Ganak - Hard or Standard

Showdown at the Core - Hard or Standard

Eriak's Downfall - Hard or Standard

Rallos Returns - Hard or Standard

Fall of Toskirakk - Hard or Standard

Venom Lord - Hard or Standard

Mindshear Avatar - Hard or Standard