Zizzle wrote:

Dev-Ngreth wrote:

Well. We can take feedback, but with widely varying opinions, we will still be accused of ignoring some players.

The current flagging plan is this.

I have a list or raids, this is...

All seven Solteris Raids
Mansion Raids
Crystalos Raids
Bloody Kithicor and UP raids in SoD
All Hard Mode Raids in SoD

Have the completion bit for any seven of those, and you have impressed McKenzie enough for him to "Tell you the story" about his raids... I.E. allow you to acquire, enter and participate in the raid missions.

By entering one of these raids, you will then be "flagged" for the vendor to sell you the new raid items as well as get the drops in the raid.

A limitation on the way merchants work requires that you get that "impressed McKinzie" flag, but getting it is as easy as launching or entering the raid mission.

He still has the "completed the MM raid" flags on those items as they were before, So you will need to complete the raid at least once to buy the raid items. If you have already completed the raid at least once, you will not need to do it again, you just need to get the new "impressed McKinzie" flag.

All of the augments have been given an "OR" condition in addition to the raid completion flags they currently have. the "OR" condition is complete all three of the group missions at least once.

The Bags have been given an "OR" condition in addition to the raid completion flags they currently have. The "OR" condition is complete any one of the three group missions at least once.
Just to clarify does "All seven Solteris Raids" =1 or =7? (perhaps more clearly - each of the seven Solteris Raids).

By your other answers I assume 7, but I know about that assuming thing

7 individual solteris raids. not as a group. Of course doing all 7 is 7 flags...

More...