I have not committed either way at this point. And I do not plan to do so. I am not saying I will not change any, nor saying I will change any. I admit I lean towards not changing the already completed work, but I am not set in stone here.

I see folks point. Really I do. Folks are welcome to keep repeating themselves, but I see your point.

But also consider this. This expansion will be using graphics mostly from this set. Even with the large amount, there is still a limited amount of graphics to choose from. Each set only has 1 of each type (1hs, 1hb, 1hp,2hs,2hb,2hp,hth)

so you would share the same blunt with priests and casters and the general weapon (for looks, not stats) Not that that is not true for the slasher as well. Just something to consider.

As for 2 handers... if the Blunt looks like a stave... I am not likely to make it the "knight" weapon. If it looks like a maul or great mace... that is a different animal entirely.

This exercise does teach me that I need to request expansion graphics differently next time.

More...