Check out these interesting threads and many others on the EQLive Official Forums

Everquest Trivia #409 - posted by dynel, winner of EverQuest Trivia #408

Best Food - Discussion started by Community Member Darrkdeathx

What's the best food I can make for my melee toon?

Keys - Discussion started by Community Member Murril

Now I know that a while back they removed the requirements to be keyed for many zones, however for the hell of it I've been doing a few quests to get the keys onto the keyring of my Rogue (he has a thing about keys and shiny objects).

So over the last few weeks I've got the following onto the keyring:

Trakanon Idol
Key to Charasis
Ring of the Shissar
Zazuzh's Key
Tower of Frozen Shadow: 7
Hand of Glory
A Stone Key
Hole Key

I've also done the Banished Efreeti in WW to get the Key to the Tower of Solusek Ro.

The point of this post is however to ask for a little help - can you suggest some more keys / quests to do to increase the keys on the keyring?

All in all I've been having some fun doing these quests, some of which I didn't do when they were new, so I'm looking forward to your suggestions.

What the Alliz Evol Ew know - Discussion started by Community Member Mixxit

"The many worlds wrap around us like the smell of the swamp on our tongue. The world with the five moons and the two moons are only real. The worlds that are not real do not exist until they do. The world of the shattered moon and the world of no moons and all moons do not exist. The Alliz Evol Ew know this. And we know they are real."

I'm not sure of any planet with 5 moons. I know our world is real and still has two moons. The world of the shattered moon would be EQ2. All moons I am not sure what that might mean.

Do the Alliz Evol Ew know about the EQ2 universe?

More...