Tearsin_Rain wrote:

the last 1hb we had was from GoD
the (viable) 1hp was from velious.

kelefane - we've been getting 2hp for 3 expansions (the first one was in TBS) so far less time than we've been saddled with 1hs.

vulvallax:
you have no clue what you're talking about. pure aggro procs were removed because the WAR community made a monumental stink about their hate being tied to weapons - so the big aggro proc weapons were removed, and you got hate discs... you don't like it? fine. but it's your class that wanted it, your class that fought for it, and SoE gave you guys a choice before they made the change, and how things are now is how your class wanted things to be.

ngreth:
call me an insensitive and callous jerk, but the whole 1hs and 2hp and 'slower weapons please, cuz that makes threading easier' isn't a new thing we just sprung on you - knights have been barking up that tree since TBS at least.
i can't help but feel that this whole 'you get 1hs and 2hp, end of discussion' is indicative of either you ignoring us, or forgetting what we've been politely bugging you about for 3 years (and is it really that hard to go 'oh fine, if it will make them happy, we'll take this 1hs and make a 1hb and slap this other graphic on it'?)
I have not been the items designer that long. I may not have listened much when other people were the items designer, that is very true.

More...