Lillpiggy wrote:

Maitreya_Firecaller wrote:

KristieHarp wrote:

gollon wrote:
clairvoyance works
Poorly.
It doesn't have to be wildly game changing to be good. It's free mana. Even if not much, it's more than none.
It took dev time away from other aspects of the game to think it up, implement it, test the "proper values" etc etc. If the devs have so much time on their hands that they can spend it on developing worthless crap like this, I'd rather they focus on fixing some classes or other issues. There are so many useless abilities that aren't even worth the effort to copy & paste, then decide on the new values (fero, etc), we really didn't need a new useless mod added.

And yes, if the effects of a new/updated ability/stat/mod are not noticable in any way shape or form (or when you have to parse for hours to find the decimal place where the difference shows), they shouldn't be added/updated.
I disagree.

I agree that we may have missed the target with this, but spending the time on it was not time we should not have spent. If we never spend time trying to innovate... then class balance will also not happen.

More...