Falore wrote:

As we all know the Timeshear is a clicky that can only be clicked when you are roughly around 85 percent hp/mana/end or higher. It can only be clicked every 20 hours but when you click it it gives you a 6 sec buff that when fades rewinds time and puts you where you were at time of cast and is SUPPOSED to give you lke 30k hp/mana / end (roughly).

So why is it that when I, and the other people I know that have it get the message "Your spell does not take hold" when we click it. We've tested it with buffs and buffless - Same thing everytime. I know people complain about the timeshear effect based on how it is supposed to work but why is the effect not even working AS INTENDED?

It would at least be SLIGHTLY useful if i could click it around 85 percent mana on a big fight and get 15 percent of my mana back but as it is right now all it does is rewind time - will this be fixed?

As it is right now I feel like 18 clowns just piled out of a tiny car parked in front of my house cartwheeled to my door, rang the doorbell and then back flip kicked me in the chin eighteen times every single (twice) time I click this almighty quest reward.
is the initial buff spell not landing? Or is the heal after the duration is over not landing?

I just used one with no issues is why I am asking. To see if I can track more down.

Also. What zone were you in? (just in case)

More...