Richard wrote:

There is one thing I do not like about the new system.

DPS poison is now a neccessary compnent of Rogue DPS. I feel that you must use a hate reduction poison (Quelious Trauma) as your second one to combat the aggro and then it works fine. (Rogues can run 1 DPS and 1 utility for those do not know)

This takes the fun out of all the utility poisons. Since hate reduction is a needed component, I think all the utilities should have hate reduction in them. Then we can choose between, Archers Bane, Monks Bane, Myrimods etc. Currently those are way way way underused. If they had a hate reduction they would be more popular. Then - make the standard hate reducer-Quelious, cheap and 100% vendorable.

Thiis will give you options if want utility or plain old aggro reduction.
I have had PLENTY of rogues say that they were unhappy at all of the hate reduction I gave to the DPS poisons. And many that may have been fine with the hate reduction on the poison, also say it was not necessary... The DPS poisons have a significant amount of hate reduction built in them now.

DPS, even if it was done with weapon damage would create hate. Hate comes with damage.

More...