Quarken-xx wrote:

Dev-Ngreth wrote:

Hatsee wrote:

Dev-Ngreth wrote:

Llosidian wrote:

shesees wrote:

Sure. Right after I get heroics on my Bonecrasher!

Don't call them; they'll call you.

No reason to not put heroics on those as well...all weaponry.
we are considering them for bows..

We are not considering them for other weapons.

We are purposefully looking for one slot with no heroics (or minimal from possible augs fitting in there, not saying any are directly planned, but are possible), and a second where you have to make a choice. More heroics or more damage. For some classes this is not much of a choice, but it is still the decision we are making.

We do make special case exceptions, and sometimes we also make mistakes and put them there when they should not.

We do not plan on removing them from the ones that have them, but the general trend is no heroics on weapons.
But shields have them too, same deal as bows...
That is the choice I am talking about. More damage of dual wielding, or more heroics and AC / block of a shield.

We do understand, as I said, for some people it is not much of a choice, but it is what we are looking at for now.
This is illogical.

95% of classes just see a shield as an extra armor slot where heroics are supposed to be.

99% of classes just see a bow as an extra armor slot where heroics are supposed/should be. I dont consider the bow a weapon, just a ranged armor slot.

"We do understand, as I said, for some people it is not much of a choice, but it is what we are looking at for now."

Who, who is making that choice? The only class having to make that choice (situationally at best) is warriors.

Who is making the choice to treat a bow as a weapon or armor? Rangers, that's it and situationally as well.

This is nonsense. Get in touch and put some heroics on these things.

The only items lacking heroics should be weapons, actual weapons that get used in your Pri/Sec (1hs, 1hb, 2hs, 2hb, 1hp, 2hp, h2h...)

I said nothing about not putting heroics on bows...

I said I would not be putting heroics on other weapons.

More...