cowboyatheart wrote:

k9wazere wrote:

I was referring to group geared players who aren't going to do the raid version (because they don't raid, hence why they're group geared not raid geared to begin with). If they were raid-minded they'd be in raid guilds already :p

It would be nice if group players could get an aug from this that matched augs they can get in normal group play.

How far is your average group going to get in this event? Having now seen the full list of giants (on Allas), how far do you think a normal group is going to get?

Might not even get anywhere near Commodus :p

For argument's sake, what's the reward for just getting to Hulcror?
In group gear we tried last night for a bit, and wiped at avalanche. 6 group geared toons (2 almost all t5, 2 almost all t3, and 2 with pretty much a mix of bazaar and a few odds and ends from sod/sof) . I think avalanche will be the first group stumbling block due to mechanics but I don't think it's un-doable. (it's certainly doable for a raid in group gear).

For the aug at that point, most of the group was happy (most casters). I play a warrior so it'll be another trophy in the bank it looks like for me.

What are you missing on the aug that makes it tank unfriendly? I can run it by Ngreth and see if he thinks it needs changing.

More...