Check out these interesting threads and many others on the EQLive Official Forums

Everquest trivia #406 - posted by Rozzl, winner of EverQuest Trivia #405

Need ideas for a player hosted ingame event - Discussion started by Community Member EarthSoulja

I'm planning on hosting a number of in game events for platinum prizes. Having some trouble coming up with events though. So far I have a PVP tournament and an "Amazing Race" type thing.

Any other event ideas would be greatly appreciated!

First Dragons, Now Giants, next.... What? - Discussion started by Community Member Saroc_Luclin

So let's hear some ideas for what the Next^3 event should be. We had Dragons, Dragons, Dragons. Now we have Giants, Giants, Giants, what should happen next?

Some ideas I have:

Spiders! Spiders! Spiders!, probably culminating with Octa in SoF, also including Terrantula in Ro, and Fiddleback in Sunderrock.

Ghosts! Ghosts! Ghosts! (Or Undead! Undead! Undead!) should make pally's happy. Include Tserrina in ToFS, Wrulin in Loping (Fix the charm crash bug!), maybe Bimba in HoS (He's undead in the second phase) and Venril Sathir.

And of course, Gods! Gods! Gods! starting with the original gods (getting past Tunare without a faction hit will be a challenge), and going up to the Rallos Zek event or even Brekt from SoD. include Two Gods, the Inny from LoY and of course many of the PoP encounters. Sadly Ayonae Ro probably couldn't be done because of the Fetters issue.

More...