isaiah655 wrote:

DaveDakota wrote:

Malegolas wrote:

I would also give advice to have a way for people to get back their shawl as some may have destroyed it to free space. I don't know if that quest was in the era of hidden flags so that that would be easy to do though.

/agree

I really do hope they come up with some way of getting the shawl back for those who did it years ago but have long since destroyed it. Mine was taking up bank space at the second-to-last part for years because I was holding out hope for a Fabled version of the 8th shawl when Fabled Velious first came around. When that didn't happen, I finished the last part just for completeness sake before destroying the shawl. And I'm sure many others that did the quest have long since destroyed it.
I would imagine a quest of that magnitude will have a record of who's done it. I've destroyed my Epic 1.0 at least three times and gotten it back each time.

Customer service *may* have a record of it. but the game does not. It would be in log files, which I have no in game access to. There is nothing in game I can do to tell that you have gotten a shawl if you do not have it. I do not know how long they keep those records.

As for epics... there is the NPC that you can go to to prove you have an epic and that NPC gives a flag. There is no such thing for the shawl (nor the ring from that expansion)

More...