Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Login Problems

Default Login Problems

After reading so many complaints about not being able to login, I noticed something: Virtually everyone who is having this problem is hitting the eq-toolbox.com domain, instead of the mapfiend.net domain. The cookies are set on mapfiend.net, since that is our official domain, and that is the source of the login problem.
    I have redirected all other URL's to the mapfiend.net domain, so you shouldn't have any problems logging in now.

Thumbs down site login still doesn't work

I can log into the forum just fine but the site login does nothing, can click it till the cows come home and it still won't log me in. Using firefox 1.5 to view the site. Just want to download the map packs. I'm not using the eq-toolbox url, i typed in the mapfiend.net.

Having exactly the same problem. Am I missing a link from the boards page to the home page?

Default also...

Trying to register from mapfiend.net didint work, at least for me. The code you have to enter in the picture never comes up, and just hanged for me.

I had to go to the old toolbox domain, hit register, and registering worked fine, then I went back to the new mapfiend.net domain, and logged in.

Everything is working fine now, except I cant find a Qinimi map for my 1.5 epic :/

EDIT: Just downloaded the GoD pack, all is well in cleric-land =)
    Last edited by Voidtek1969; 03-23-2006 at 01:56 PM.

Default still unable to log in

I am still unable to log in to get the map packs. the mapfiend.net refuses to log me in, can click and click and click again and no login no cookie nothing. I am rather frustrated by this since it's been well over a month and no progress has been made. The forums work and the maps don't.

I can log in OK, but none of the links on the left are clickable, except News, Forums and FAQ.

Default A little testing is needed

I'm not sure what's going on, but any machine I've loaded the IE7 Beta 2 on won't let me access any of the links on the main page either. I can't login from mapfiend.net or eq-toolbox. I can click into the User Name and Password fields, but none of the links under Main, Maps, or Info work and I can't click Log In. I'm attempting to research this issue in the IE setup and will post back if I find a solution. Funny thing is, I can browse and access the site just fine in IE6 on a server at work which has security settings to High on the internet. This may lend itself to a coding issue with newer browsers and not a security issue.

Default Update

I disabled Anti-Phishing in IE7 Beta 2 and that enables me to use the Log In button and also click on the News, Forums, and FAQ links. This may be an issue with other browser or apps that run Anti-Phishing tools. Still no luck on the Maps links though. I guess that brings Fazlaan and I to the same issue then. I've tried all the security and other settings in IE7 and can't find anthing to enable the map downloads. Anyone have any ideas? I'm about to donwlaod Firefox and Opera and see if either of them work for me in the meantime.
    Last edited by toolmanknapper; 05-15-2006 at 09:34 AM.

Hi having a problem with downloading maps ..can't seem to bring up the page have tried on several different times. Any subjestions?

Can't get to maps on main site. Can only log into forums.

Thread Information