isaiah655 wrote:

Ngreth, I suggested this idea before, but I was wondering if you missed it.

What I would like is a recipe for a smithable dagger (or any type of 1hander) that stacks.

The reason being is that I'd like to keep a stack on hand to give to my charmed mobs, since charmed mobs will not dual wield unless they're holding weapons, I thought it would be nice to have some at the ready, instead of having to run all the way to Goraku Mesa to farm the stackable daggers from the Napaeas. The combine should be makable only by the classes that can charm: Bards, Druids, Enchanters, Magicians and Necromancers. If the daggers could stack to 20, like the Napaea Daggers, that would be great. Then I could just make myself some and not have to go kill Napaeas every time I need more daggers.

If these weapons had a negative MR rating, that would be even better as charms would be harder to break. In the interest of balance, since Druids and Bards don't have a practical MR debuff for the purposes of casting on charmed mobs, you could restrict the daggers with the MR debuff to those two classes and give the rest of us daggers with no MR debuff.
Can only do that if players cannot wield it. I think there is some weirdness on stack-able weapons that can be used by players (may even cause an issue if you give a stack to an NPC)

More...