Clean up on Aisle 1!

Hey all,

Yes I am mostly back on EQ now!

I will be spending the remainder of this week cleaning up some leftover projects that I know everyone has been wondering about.

Forum Challenge/Contest Rewards: For the forum challenges that were done, all leftover rewards will should be processed this week. For pending contest news, that should be up by tomorrow evening. We had a delay due to me being off of EQ for a while, in between vacations, Fan Faire prep, communications errors, etc.

New Forum Challenges: Once I have cleaned up all pending rewards, I will be starting new forum challenges once again! So start working on your thinking, drawing, mystery-solving, and other skills. The games will soon be afoot!

New Forum Fun: Over the next 2 weeks expect to see some changes on the forums regarding ranks

EQ Website: The Player Nexus will be receiving an extreme makeover. Over the next month we’ll be updating links adding art, requesting player help guilds and some other things. The Hall of Fame will be updated over the next month.

Events: I’m sure many of you were able to participate in the Community Team Anniversary party events in our new Community Temple zone. If you missed it, don’t worry, we’re working on running events from our side more often. Some will go along with live events, some will go along with holidays, some might even just be a drunk dwarf logging in to say “Hiccup” to you.

So what does it all really mean? Expect more torture, more fun, and more community involvement over the next couple of months! It time for us, that’s me AND you, to kick up things a notch!

More...