Calixto-Combine wrote:

Dev-Ngreth wrote:

Thulack wrote:

Calixto-Combine wrote:

Garshok wrote:

Calixto-Combine wrote:

I used CoP3 on Big Bynn, therefore it's overpowered, therefore CoP1 is overpowered, QED.
So two clicks in a one hour fight made all the difference. I stand corrected.

[That was damned impressive, btw.]
lol, /sarcasm.

If Circle of Power I is supposedly overpowered, I wonder what the hell this is, then.
your just tryin to get us nerfed even more arent you Calixto
And how many targets can it affect and what is the re-use time. Circle of power can affect as many people as can fit in the circle. That linked spell is also an AA, which should be more powerful than an Item click.
Auspice can be MGBed every 1:12, as far as I'm aware there's no target limit on that. Plus you can use it an extra 3 times on up to 7 players+pets in between MGBs. It's way way way more than 2x powerful than CoPower like you'd expect based on reuse.
So yes, there is some precedence for this power, but in the end, we STILL prefer this be in the hands of a PLAYER, and you need to have other PLAYERS with you, not a stack of items that replace having other players. Yes this does not fully replace a player, but in a way it does. You often will not miss that extra power if you have some of it. And yes, I fully understand that we still have items that replace players, but usually those have a much longer history of being in the game, and are much more "common"

More...