-Zithax wrote:

Dev-Ngreth wrote:

I even had a wurmslayer.

What I was not sure is if that had never been used as a graphic on any other weapon, and that that one specifically was the wurmslayer. I certainly do not know the looks of every weapon in the game.

And I did not remember off the top of my head that that was the wormslayer, and my description of hands is enough to get my point across. I will be first to admit my memory is not the best.
Yes the wurmslayer graphic is shared with another weapon in the game, not completely sure where it's from (ToV iirc) and its icon looks like exactly like it too, unlike the icon for the wurmslayer (which is a normal halberd icon.) It's a 2hs of some kind.

Also, @ "Just because it is on a "valued" old weapon, does not make it less ugly." I thought one of the reasons everyone got/liked the wurmslayer was because it looked so sweet. Nevermind the fact that it was also 1hs 25/40 of hotness.

At the time the textures were no worse than other textures for weapons in the game, so comparatively, it did look good, and "unique", at the time.

More...