Greetings Norrathians,

As you've read, Nodyin has decided to accept a new position within SOE, and he has passed on the AA system to me. For the past several weeks since returning to EverQuest, I have been immersing myself into the system, and working with Nodyin to help me get up to speed quickly. It's been a bit like trying to drink water from a fire hose, but I think I've got a solid handle on where things are currently, and am looking forward to where we're taking things in the future.

Like Nodyin, working on this game has been a pleasure from the get go. From my beginnings at Sigil Games, to the past 2 years on EverQuest, this has truly been the first job I've ever had where I look forward to coming to work each day. No small part of this has been my interaction with you, the players, and I'm hopeful this interaction will continue. In fact, I'm counting on it to ensure I can deliver the level of quality you've come to expect from Nodyin. It certainly won't be an easy job, but I'm confident I can handle it.

I look forward to meeting many of you this year in Las Vegas at Fan Faire. Don't hesitate to say hello. I can't believe it's really only about a month away! How time flies...

Onward we go! 10 years down, many more to come.

More...