WitherWeed wrote:

Dev-Ngreth wrote:

AB_RvN_Hsishi wrote:

Oh, I forgot something about procs on range weapons. Check the "Deadly Aim" discipline (see http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/...html?spell=6196 for details): Disc runs, you throw something and (besides more range damage) it can trigger a DD.

//HSishi
Nice. I did not know about the spell effect. (the specific effect "Ranged Proc")

It may be useful in the future
Please keep it in mind and look into it. It would be nice to have some poisonous thrown items for the rogues. Yeah, ok, Shammies can make a bunch; but the Toxic ones should be, if not exclusively rogue, made by rogues also. Id be happy leaving them with all they have now, just add a couple thrown recipies to the new poison list. Call them daggers, darts, bolts, arrows, projectile boogers.. doesnt matter.. add something to the new recipies we can throw with a poison proc. Hell, use the same ingrediants, just swap the vials for the thrown component.. or if you want to keep the vials as the cash cow, swap out the emusifier or suspension.. dont matter. See where imgoing with this?
I do plan on allowing rogues to make the throwing poisons directly as alchemists make it (with a poison bent) I just did not have time to get it in when I did the initial poison pass. Of course they will continue to have the limited use.

But I will also see if I can make additional use of the Ranged Proc in something else.

More...