Stratnolan wrote:

From everything I have read, this does indeed seem to be the same bug I posted about earlier. Or at least related. Only mine does not bug out on trade/merchant windows. It's only while casting clickies and spamming my mouse click trying to get it back on cursor soon as its done. It sounds to me like some kind of server/client sync problem.

After what Wentil posted, it sounds even more like the bug I experience. All started with a clickie being used. It may not be directly related to clicks, but maybe merely the same server/sync issue. Mine and his caused by clicks being cast and put on cursor while server wasn't done casting, but client thought it was? Others could be the same sync thing but with items being traded/transferred and the server gets out of sync too somehow.

I'm no expert, but this bug and the one I get are way too similar to not be caused by the same issue. Everything happens the exact same way as the merchant/trade bug(spell bar lock, can't trade/buy) only it's initiated while doing something else(clicks/item swapping). Casting an AA will undo my bug but only for one spell cast then it locks back up.
Which clickie item were you testing? Is this something that you can reproduce everytime by doing what you described?

More...