Peaky wrote:

idontneedahandle wrote:

1. Create a merchant that has no preset sale items but rather a search window that allows the player to select items for sale (standard merchant items only). My ideal merchant location would be the instanced guildhalls, since they already contain all tradeskill containers.
I wish this were true. If global objects that allow people to combines in the missing containers are out of the question, is there a way we can PLEASE add the containers for sale on the guild hall merchant?

For reference, the missing containers that I can think of (perhaps I'm missing some) are: jewelry kit, fletching kit, tackle box, mixing bowl, research kit(s) . . . others? Then of course there are the containers associated with the specialty skills (tinkering, alchemy and poisonmaking). One table that covers all of these skills could work, just have different objects on the table that you click to do the various tasks.
While I am not at this time willing to put much on that vendor, I would be willing to place the normally sold tradeskill containers. I am though not going to stick a high priority on this.

I am watching this thread, but I have no other specific comments at this time.

More...