PDA

View Full Version : Clean up!

Fatal
06-13-2006, 09:15 PM
We are going through and addressing all of the issues people have pointed out. For instance, the RCOD link does no point to dranik's scar anymore.

It's also time for map maintenance. I am going though and deleting any and all bogus and duplicate maps. Sounds like fun doesn't it?

I am also going through and deleting a bunch of derogatory comments some folks have left. Since we log IP's along with it, I will be banning anyone that makes a habit of being an idiot. I'd ask them to stop, but idiots will always be idiots.

And one last thing, on the left side you will see a link to my registrar. Check it out if you need domains names, hosting, etc. Or not.

milerdar
06-30-2006, 02:30 PM
dear sirs thought i woulld let know that i picked up tspy_cimuz and tspy_agent.tq form eq downdownload.

Fatal
07-02-2006, 12:03 PM
You did what? Youre saying you picked up viruses from downloading txt files from here? If you have those viruses, i don't think it came from here.

Darkmatil
07-02-2006, 02:45 PM
lol isnt that not the first time someone claimed they got a virus from the maps? Too weird.

Btw, how's the work coming along for fixing the grids on map files and an option to not include them?

milerdar
07-07-2006, 04:28 PM
hmm, let's see, i downloaded the maps accidently unzipped them to desk top so put them in recyle bin and emptied it rebooted and they came back allover screen. Then when i ran a mal ware check and removed malware the prob stopped.

Fatal
07-10-2006, 07:52 PM
That doesn't mean you received the malware from me. It just means the malware you had was impacting your trashcan in some way. probably in an attempt to keep itself from being deleted.

All you will find in our zip file is .txt files generated by the server.

Fatal
07-10-2006, 07:53 PM
Btw, how's the work coming along for fixing the grids on map files and an option to not include them?

I just removed the gridlines from the zip. You will need to delete all of the _3.txt files in your map directory.