PDA

View Full Version : Map Oddity

mogturmen
11-16-2007, 05:10 PM
I've been a Mapfiend user for a while now and first of all, THANK YOU! The maps here are the best around and I sincerely appreciate all the effort that goes into that!

Now on to my issue...

I'm a Necro, so I tend to solo quite a bit. My typical path takes me through Sunderock, which I noticed is now missing the connecting zone line names. :( I'm not sure if this issue applies to ALL maps, but even if it's just one, we've lost a lot of really important info.

Not trying to complain, just hoping you can reproduce it and fix it soon. :)

Thank you again for the awesome maps!

-Mog

Fatal
11-17-2007, 01:11 AM
Mog,

I'm not seeing that issue. When you go to the display maps and look at sunderrock, shut off the mob layer and layer 3. I see the zone names by the zone lines. If this is not what you are seeing, maybe you need to redownload that map? or just layer 2 of it anyway.

mogturmen
11-17-2007, 01:52 AM
Mog,

I'm not seeing that issue. When you go to the display maps and look at sunderrock, shut off the mob layer and layer 3. I see the zone names by the zone lines. If this is not what you are seeing, maybe you need to redownload that map? or just layer 2 of it anyway.

Strange, I'll try re-downloading them again and then I'll try your suggestion. Thank you very much for your reply and again thank you for the hard work!

-Mog