PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:Re:A small leak of information....

Newsfiend
04-20-2012, 02:00 PM
Tobynn wrote:

Phathom wrote:

HuacaWuaca wrote:

If we are on monthly recurring, can we switch to 3 month recurring by Friday to get the better stuff?

Yes you can....

Doesn't seem to be the case.

I experiemented with this on one of my accounts. The account was already set up as a 1-month recurring subscription -- last billed on 4/5/12 -- so this is the current membership. I attempted to change to a 3-month recurring subscription, which I was indeed able to do, but that change does not take effect until after the current membership expires (on 5/5/12). After that date, the 3-month recurring will apply.

For the purpose of granting these rewards, it seems my account is still recognized currently being only a 1-month recurring.

Edit: The Ivory Traveler's Pack is what I have in the claim window after the change to 3-month. Will see what appears once the promo officially starts.

You guys have to remember. I said that the promo is going to start the end of the week (probably on Friday - which it has). So if you tried anything Thursday and had no update, wait til today to try any changes to your account.

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=185820&post_id=2797822#2797822)